Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 5:30pm
Through our child care programs, we are responding to the complex needs of today’s families and acting upon our commitment to kids, families, and communities. We believe that daily practice and interaction with children must reflect the YMCA goals for child care:
- To offer a safe, caring, and fun environment for all children.
- To support and strengthen the family unit.
- To develop new skills.
- To have fun!
YMCA programs provide opportunities for children to develop and grow as they learn through socialization, exploration, choice and creative play.
YMCA Daycare will develop and maintain an environment for positive learning experiences which will encourage children to grow socially, emotionally and physically using lessons based on our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- 3240 square foot, fenced in playground
- Large parking lot
- Nutritious meals prepared to state guidelines
- MAT, CPR, and First Aid trained staff on site at all times
- Highly qualified and trained staff
- Lessons planned based on the New York State Early Learning Guidelines and PreKindergarten Foundation for the common core
- Participate with GSA and DSS to provide high quality child care
We are a Certified Eco-Friendly facility.
- Infant (6 weeks - 18 months): $414.00 bi-weekly
- Toddler (18 months - 36 months): $401.00 bi-weekly
- Preschool (3 -5 year olds): $370.00 bi-weekly
All program fees are based upon 5 days per week. All payments will be made utilizing Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from either checking, savings or credit card account on the 1st and/or 15th of the month prior to the next month of care. First half of fees are due at the time of registration. Registration will be completed at the daycare center.
For More Information about our Daycare
Sarah Linnemeier, Daycare Director
514 Washington Street
Phone: (315) 755-1208
Fax (315) 755-1212