The YMCA is seeking evening and weekend front desk staff.
The front desk performs routine clerical and administrative work in answering telephones, greeting members, assisting members with membership, changes, and enrolling in programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers telephones and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries.
- Operates with YMCA computer software.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Other Duties
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Multi Tasking
- Time Management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Part-time position. Must be available to work some Days, Nights and Weekends
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in a position at the YMCA please complete and application (found under Y forms) and return it to any of our YMCA locations. Applications can also be picked up at any of our 4 locations.