POSITION SUMMARY :
The Dance Instructor provides instruction in a variety of dance forms using appropriate techniques and drills. The YMCA Dance Program nurtures the development of children, youth, and teens by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships, and build self-reliance through the Y's values of caring, respect, responsibility, and honesty.
- Current job-specific certifications.
- 1-2 years dance experience
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and present class curriculum for optimal skill development.
- Physical ability to lead and interact in fitness activities and perform related physical fitness skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Return a completed application to any of our YMCA locations.