As a business owner or leader in your workplace, it is important to remember that your most valuable assets are your employees. Encouraging employees to be fit and healthy pays off in numerous ways. Healthy employees:
- Are less likely to get sick.
- Have more energy and remain focused on the task at hand.
- Have more self-confidence and strive for higher levels of achievement within the workplace.
- Tend to have better attitudes and a greater sense of physical and mental balance that results in a more positive approach in the workplace.
- Report feeling less stressed.
Employees feel a greater sense of value when an employer shows concern for their health and wellbeing. It has been shown that employee turnover is lower among employees who take advantage of a wellness program implemented by their employer. Participating in the Watertown Family YMCA’s Corporate Wellness Program (Corporate Membership), your company will see a decrease in health care costs, employee turnover, and absenteeism, and an increase in workplace productivity and morale. Learn more about how it all works and your investment options in our Corporate Wellness Program brochure.
Contact us to get started today: 315-782-3100 ext. 224